Hungarian Goose Down 13.5 Tog Duvets Home > Hungarian Goose Down 13.5 Tog Duvets
100% Down. No Feathers added.
• 100% Hungarian White Goose Down Filling. No Feathers have been added. Hungarian Goose Down has been used throughout the world for many years and is known to be the finest filling for duvets and pillows. It is superior in quality, lightweight and very consistent.
• Fill Power - 650. What is Fill Power? Fill Power is one of the main factors when determining the quality of any down filled product. The higher the fill power number is, the larger and stronger the goose down clusters are. With high fill power goose down, you need less weight of goose down to keep your body insulated. This high fill power is illustrated by the filling weights. Filling weights for each of the duvets are;
Single Size - 800 grams Double Size - 900 grams King Size - 1350 grams Super King Size - 1770 grams Emperor Size - 1900 grams
These duvets are extremely lightweight, yet at the same time providing warmth equivalent to a 13.5 Tog Duvet. Note that these are filling weights only and do not include the weight of the 233TC 100% Cotton Downproof cover.
• Duvets are made with a cassette construction which means that the casing is divided up into pockets into which the filling is placed. As a result the filling does not move around ensuring an even spread of insulation and no cold patches. Internal Baffle Wall - each cassette mentioned above is actually a three dimensional box with the internal baffle wall providing the height between the top and bottom casing. Baffle walls allow the goose down to expand to its maximum loft with no restrictions whatsoever. Because the baffle walls are made to form this 3 dimensional box, they hold the goose down in place hence allowing the goose down to provide maximum warmth which is evenly distributed.
• 233 Thread Count White 100% Cotton Cambric Down Proof Cover with White Cotton Piping and Double Stitched.
• 'NOMITE' - which confirms that the duvets are suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers. See www.nomite.de for more details.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 - see www.oeko-tex.com for further details.
• Machine washable @ 40 degrees.
• Duvets are packed in presentation bags similar to the one illustrated in the large view below.
• Made in Hungary.
• 13.5 Tog All Seasons Hungarian Goose Down Duvets and Pillows also in stock
For the 13.5 Tog All Seasons Hungarian Goose Down duvets click the 'Bedding' category and then the Duvets / Quilts section.
For the Hungarian Goose Down Pillows click the 'Bedding' category and then the Pillows section.