• 3" layer of visco elastic memory foam on top of a 4" base layer of reflex foam.
• Density - 55kg/m3
• Soft to Medium Support
• Our high density memory foam mattresses are designed to give you the ultimate night's sleep, gently cradling your entire body so that you feel weightless, pressure free support.
• Additional benefits of our memory foam mattresses;
1. Support - temperature sensitive memory foam improves support for your lower back
2. Comfort - Memory foam reduces pressure areas that cause you to toss and turn at night. As a result you will enjoy a deeper more restful night's sleep.
3. Luxury - Zip off velour cover provides a soft sumptuous surface feel and it is removable & washable.
4. Heat Sensitive - State of the art technology as developed by NASA. Memory Foam is the revolutionary Open Cell Foam, developed in 1970 aeronautical engineers as part of a research project started in 1969 by NASA, it was aimed at providing better passenger impact protection and comfort during long commercial airline flights. This was the driving force behind the development of the unique cushioning material. Memory foam conforms and moulds to the curves of your body through body heat, simulating a flotation effect.
• All fillings have been tested & comply with the British Furniture & Furnishing Fire Safety Regulations.
• Roll packed, please allow 24-48 hours for the mattress to reach it's full size.
Please note that the length and width sizes stated are approximate. Due to the variable nature of memory foam and the composition of the product please allow for a 3 - 5cm tolerance.