Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Viral Copper Water Bottle
Due to the latest Coronavirus outbreak it is essential to practice good personal hygiene to protect yourself and others.
Scientific studies have proven that bacteria and viruses are destroyed by the unique qualities of copper (4). It means that any bacteria or viruses that may be present on your hands are rapidly destroyed when they make contact with your copper bottle. Those same viruses and bacteria will then not be present on your copper bottle. Any bacteria present in or on your water bottle will also be destroyed. The copper bottle will naturally sterilise itself, which means you can put your mind at ease.
In comparison standard reusable water bottles are potentially dangerous and as an article in a 2007 issue of the journal Practical Gastroenterology stated "Bacteria can harbour in the cracks, posing a health risk," and the "reuse of plastic water bottles can lead to bacterial contamination (6).
The health benefits of drinking out of a copper water bottle are endless.
Copper is anti-bacterial, acts as an effective anti-oxidant, improves immunity, supports good health, prevents aging, eliminates toxins and free radicals, and stimulates the brain.
Since time immemorial, yogis have enjoyed water the holistic way - stored in copper vessels. Copper cannot be produced within the body and needs to be sourced from external sources.
Drinking copper infused water (which is known as "Tamra Jal" in Ayurvedic medicine) has endless benefits and is recommended by health professionals around the world.
This beautiful and unique water bottle is made of pure hammered copper and is of exceptional quality. It will last a lifetime and if properly cared for, multiple generations.
Our copper water bottles are 950ml, 300g approx and are approximately 10 inches in height and 2.75 inches in diameter.
There may be some dark / black marks or patches on the inside / outside of the bottle. This is mainly due to the high heat used in the production of the bottle.
Wash before use.
Please note that information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
For further information about the benefits of Copper in combatting Coronavirus please see the links below:
1. Click Here to read a study in the Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition, scientists studied the effect of storing contaminated water in a copper pot.
2. Click here to read a study in the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene where scientists incubated water with a colony of harmful bacteria and then stored the water overnight at room temperature in both copper pots and glass bottles. In the morning, the bacteria was no longer recoverable.
3. Click here to read the article: Copper is great at killing superbugs – so why don’t hospitals use it?
4. Click here to read a paper from the University of Southampton describing how copper can be used to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
5. Click here to read a paper from the American Society for Microbiology about how copper kills bacteria on contact.
6. Click here to read an article siting a study that showed refillable water bottles could see you consuming more bacteria than you would if you licked your dog's toy.