Hungarian Goose Down Duvet All Seasons 13.5 Tog King Size
• Combined Duvet - the 4.5 tog duvet can be used in the Summer and the 9 tog in the Spring & Autumn. Combine them for a 13.5 tog for the Winter. Duvets are attached through buttons.
• Size of each duvet - 90" x 86" - 225cm x 215cm
• 100% Hungarian White Goose Down Filling (No Feathers have been added). Hungarian Goose Down has been used throughout the world for many years and is known to be the finest filling for duvets and pillows. It is superior in quality, lightweight and very consistent.
• Fill Power - 650. What is Fill Power? Fill Power is one of the main factors when determining the quality of any down filled product. The higher the fill power number is, the larger and stronger the goose down clusters are. With high fill power goose down, you need less weight of goose down to keep your body insulated. This high fill power is illustrated by the filling weights. Filling weights for the King Size 13.5 Tog All Seasons Duvet are;
4.5 Tog - 590 grams
9.0 Tog - 970 grams
• Duvets are made with a cassette construction which means that the casing is divided up into pockets into which the filling is placed. As a result the filling does not move around ensuring an even spread of insulation and no cold patches. Internal Baffle Wall - each cassette mentioned above is actually a three dimensional box with the internal baffle wall providing the height between the top and bottom casing. Baffle walls allow the goose down to expand to its maximum loft with no restrictions whatsoever. Because the baffle walls are made to form this 3 dimensional box, they hold the goose down in place hence allowing the goose down to provide maximum warmth which is evenly distributed.
• 233 Thread Count White 100% Cotton Cambric Down Proof Cover with White Cotton Piping and Double Stitched.
• 'NOMITE' - which confirms that the duvets are suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers. See www.nomite.de for more details.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 - see www.oeko-tex.com for further details. The latest German and Swiss detergents are used to clean the filling. It is completely cleaned during the washing and rinsing phase and then dried at 120°C for 30 minutes. By this method the filling becomes completely antibacterial. By the time this process is finished the filling in the pillows are completely free of any bacteria and impurities.
• Machine washable @ 40 degrees.
• Duvet is packed in a presentation / storage bag.
• Made in Hungary.