1. You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish provided that you exercise your right within 14 days of receiving your order. Order cancellation requests to be made in writing. Once an order has been cancelled we require goods to be returned to us within 14 working days.
2. We will refund all goods returned to us at Factory2U.co.uk Ltd (with the exception of goods as detailed in point 5 below). Returns address can be found under the contact us tab at our site. In order for us to ensure a quick processing of a return please contact us through the contact us form at our site or via email for a returns authorisation number (RAN). When contacting us, quote the order number and the reason for return so that we can issue the appropriate RAN. Goods returned must be:
a) Complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received. Items must be returned as soon as a RAN has been issued. If there is a delay in sending the item(s) back to us, they must be kept in a smoke free environment.
b) Be accompanied by the receipt of purchase (we recommend you keep a copy of your receipt).
Refunds are wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met. Refunds will be authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
• Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: A refund will be processed
• Goods received back NOT in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you.
We will process your return after the goods are received by us and make the refund to the purchaser’s credit card or debit card (within 7 working days). The costs of postage or delivery for returns of this type are the customer’s responsibility and the cost of return postage cannot be included in the refund. Please ensure the goods are suitably and adequately wrapped in appropriate packaging for returning to us (e.g. wrapping paper, box, etc.).
3. Should the goods arrive (at your specified delivery address) damaged we must be informed immediately by e-mail or telephone call, within 24 hours of delivery. We must be contacted first and informed that goods may need to be returned due to damage when delivered. (see note 4 below).
4. If goods need to be returned due to being faulty or damaged we must be contacted first so that we can advise on the best way for return. Upon receipt of the item(s), we will examine the goods and if found to be faulty, we will refund the initial amount paid (including any delivery charge incurred) plus we will also refund the cost of return postage - to a maximum amount of £9.99. The refund will be made to the credit or debit card number used to make the original purchase (within 7 working days). Please note: this refers to returns of the type noted in points 3 and 4 only. If the goods are not found to be faulty / damaged then the refund will be processed as per Point 2 above.
5. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets, pillows once they have been removed from their packaging, unless they are faulty. For the latter see point 4 above.
Whatever the reason for making a return to us we can advise you of the best method if you contact us through the contact us form at our site or via email. When contacting us, quote the order number and the reason for return.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under UK law.