Hard Shell Suitcase 4 Spinner Wheels TSA Lock Luggage X® Virtually Indestructible
Luggage X® 'Virtually Indestructible' Polypropylene Suitcases are hard-sided lightweight suitcases, renowned for their strength, security, and durability.Features
1. High Impact Resistant Material ensuring a more durable shell.
2. Made from ultra lightweight Polypropylene.
3. The front & back of the case have a shiny surface alternating with a sandblast texture.
4. 4 x Multi-directional wheels (360 degrees) for optimum manouverablity. Case can be towed in conventional two-wheel mode, or moved when upright on all four wheels
5. Retracting towing handle with 3 different locking positions - one fully extended, one half way up and the other fully embedded into the case
6. Two Spring Back Carry Handles - one on the top and the other on the side. NOTE: The 22" case only has one spring back carry handle which is on the top of the case.
7. Zip Closure with TSA* Combination Lock - see below for more information about TSA locks.
8. Heavy Duty External Zips
9. Fully Lined Satin Interior
10. 2 main compartments inside with zipped dividing wall. Additional zipped pocket for toiletries etc.
11. Elastic content restrainer straps
12. Name & Address Tag on the back of the case
Sizes & Dimensions
30" Case - Height 30" (77cm) x Width 22" (56cm) x Depth 14.17" (36cm) approx.
Weight - 4.9kg approx.
Volume - 126.7 Litre approx.
26" Case - Height 26" (66cm) x Width 18.5" (47cm) x Depth 12.2" (31cm) approx.
Weight - 3.7kg approx.
Volume - 78.7 Litre approx.
22" Case - Height 22" (55cm) x Width 15.75" (40cm) x Depth 10" (25cm) approx.
Weight - 2.7kg approx.
Volume - 50.3 Litre approx.
The total weight for the set of 3 cases is only 11.3kg approx.
*More information about TSA locks
The combination luggage locks on these cases are TSA approved (especially useful if travelling to the USA). The TSA feature allows American security personnel to examine the bag without damaging this lock. If you use a normal lock they have the right to forcibly remove the lock from the bag which may cause damage to the lock / case.
Luggage X offer a 5 Year return to base warranty on their range of suitcases. Please read below for full details of this warranty.
This product comes with our guarantee that it will be free from defects in workmanship and material for the full warranty period (5 years from date of purchase). If it is determined that the problem is a result of manufacturing defect, we will promptly repair or replace the case and ship it back to you free of charge. Simply send the case,along with an explanation of the defect, and proof of purchase to the retail outlet from which the purchase was made. Return postage are the customer's responsibility and the cost of return postage cannot be reimbursed.
Although the fabric and components used in this product are tough and durable it should be understood that our products are not indestructible. All components such as the handle & wheel system, are exposed to natural wear & tear after extended use. This type of wear and tear is not covered by our guarantee. Our warranty also does not cover damages that result from overloading, transportation of unusual items, misuse or abuse of the product (including damage caused by airlines or other carriers - if such a problem occurs, a claim must be filed directly with the airline or carrier), nor does it cover minor cosmetic damages (such as abrasion, scratches or fading). All internal components such as the lining, straps and internal zips are also not covered by the warranty.
We reserve the right to relinquish all responsibility under this warranty for repairs if the item is tampered with or damaged by unauthorized persons or service facilities. The warranty also does not cover incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to, or loss of, the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses. Please contact us with any questions or comments you have regarding your purchase. We value your opinion and feedback.