Microfibre Duvet 10.5 Tog Emperor Size
• Supersoft - feels like Goose Down
• Made from Lightweight 100% Superfine Extra Loft MicroFibre filling.
• Non Allergenic
• Microfibre duvets have the characteristics to perform as close to a natural down quilt as possible. Polyester Micro fibres are fibres of a fine denier (thickness) which gives excellent loft and thermal properties. Encased in a luxurious down proof cover, which is essential to retain such a fine filling (100% micro fibre). The outer case is manufactured into a cassette type construction (small individual compartments) enabling the fibre to be held uniformly across the full area of the duvet. The ultimate choice for a synthetic duvet.
• Box Stitched ensuring that the microfibre filling stays in place and preventing cold spots
• 100% Microfibre Cover with peached finish for added softness
• Machine washable. Can be tumble dried.
• Duvets are packed in Presentation / Storage Bags as shown in the large view.
What are tog ratings ?
A 'tog' is a UK industry standard name used for measuring the warmth of a duvet. The higher the tog rating, the warmer the duvet.
Togs are measured in units of thermal resistance. For instance if a duvet has a tog rating of 4.5 then it would be more likely be used in the summer months. And at the other end of the scale, a duvet with a tog rating of 15 would be used in the colder months of the year.